We had a big water project that needed done, so we rented a backhoe, bought many feet of pipe, replaced valves, hoses, etc., and people now have lots of water pressure in the East side of the park...yaaay!
We have a new Manager's Assistant that started 3 weeks ago, his name is Brian and he is a good worker and a very nice man. He is interested in all sports (at least it seems that way) and rides his bike 15 - 20 miles at a time. I have no desire to ride a bike that far :)
David and I have done several things that merit a mention:
- Attended a Missions baseball game - they are the AAA team for the Dodgers I think - it was dollar night so lots of people and $beer, soda, hot dogs, popcorn - a great inexpensive evening!
- Had a terrific Memorial day picnic with about 40 of our friends here in the park.
- Attended Funtier Day in Bandera - what a hoot! Took the scenic route home and ended up in Sabinal
- Every Friday afternoon either root beer floats, sundae's or banana splits...fun!
- Every Tuesday night - Pizza Hut with the gang
- FRESH corn on the cob...omg, so good! The farmer's here are picking their first crop...yum!