Wednesday, August 12, 2009

August 12, Wednesday

Nothing much going on - I go to work every day, waiting to go camping :)

Tomorrow will be a pack it up day - we don't have much to do, but I do need to get some things from the freezer in the house. We are having a cream can dinner on Saturday, I'll be sure to get some pics of that, and each unit is to bring a 'ring' of sausage, plus a side or dessert. I'm taking 20 lbs of potatoes to put in the cans, along with the sausage, carrots, cabbage, onion, corn on the cob...yum!

Sunday morning we are to each bring a pastry...and whatever we want to drink. So I have butter braids in the freezer that I can defrost, let rise and bake. They are very good!

We also need to do some weeding tomorrow - can't wait til the house is sold and I don't have to do this anymore!

All for now - I'll post after the weekend with pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment