Sunday, December 18, 2011

Dec 18, 2011, Ernie's driveway

So..bathroom floor is done - and David and I did demo for hours - our backs are sore, my hips are killing me, shoulder hurts, hands are incredibly stiff from pulling staples...this is not a job for the weak!!! 

We dismantled the dinette and have the carpet off that area, now there are just more staples to pull on there - we got the entry way ready for Ernie and I think he's going to do that first, since it is supposed to rain in the afternoon and he will have to be outside to do it! 

I don't know if we will get any carpet installed tomorrow or if will just be more demo...ouch!  I think we're still mostly on track, but it's gonna be close!  I'll post pics tomorrow - too tired to find the darned camera tonight! 

We did go out to dinner with Ernie & Brenda to a place called Montana's - the food was good but the company was better :)  We're snuggled in now having taken a couple of pain pills...

No comments:

Post a Comment