Monday, May 16, 2011

May 16, 2011 cruisin around Grand Junction

Today was a different kind of day than we have been having!  We took Kaeleigh to school, went for some groceries, then tried to find an RV place open - seems they are all closed here Sunday and Monday - very weird!

We had soup, salad & bread at Johnny Carino's, then I wasn't feeling very well so we came home and I got a nice nap.  After naps I went into Rick & Tanaya's and made a huge pot of Taco Soup for dinner - everyone really enjoyed it with shredded cheese, sour cream and frito's!  I put a butter pecan cake in the oven after we ate and got it iced during Dancing with the Stars...and Hines and Kym got a perfect 30...woo hoo! 

David and I are now snuggled into our home on wheels and about ready to hit the feathers for the night! 

Here are a few pics that I haven't put on before of some of the beautiful scenery we've seen!



No comments:

Post a Comment